The priests and vicars of Holy Trinity Church
1921-1927: The Rev. Dr. George Wallace, vicar, with the Rev. Ernest W. Wood, Chaplain, Ft. Rosecrans, and the Rev. Arthur C. Dodd assisting when Dr. Wallace was traveling.
1926 1941: The Rev. John B. Osborn was a Lay Reader, Deacon and Priest who built Wallace Hall.
1941-1942: The Rev. Clifford Cave.
1942-1948: The Rev. Philip Harris.
1948: The Rev. Ian Robertson. During this time the plans for a new building were canceled because of the Korean War.
1949-1951: The Rev. Frederick Jennings.
1951-1954: The Rev. Robert Spicer-Smith. The church building which replaced Wallace Hall was completed in March of 1952.
1954-1978: The Rev. John R. Nicholson was Vicar and then the first Rector when Trinity Mission became Holy Trinity Parish in 1957. The dedication of the church was April 12, 1964.
1979-2017: The Rev. Lawrence D. Bausch brought Holy Trinity out of the Episcopal Church in 2006. In 2010 the church sublet worship space from neighboring Bethany Lutheran Church with offices in Point Loma. Holy Trinity formally joined the Anglican Church in North America and the Diocese of Western Anglicans at their founding in 2009.
2017- Current: The Rev. Charles Paul Gibbons V.